- Who is Sysmex?
- News & Events
- Life Science
- Solution Provision
- Service contacts
- QC & Online Services
- Document Centre
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
The solution for decentralized CD4 and CD4% testing
- Easy to perform quick results, precise and accurate
- Patient blood analysis within 3 minutes
- Throughput: From single measurements up to 20 CD4/CD4% tests per hour
- Dry/Iyophilized mAb reagents, shelf life: 6 months
- Rechargeable battery dock* up to 4-5 hours operation
The CyFlow miniPOC is a portable/mobile, compact and robust flow cytometer for determining CD4 and CD4% from one sample run. It offers excellent performance ideally suited for primary health centers, PMTCT sites and remote areas.
The CyFlow miniPOC, in combination with the miniPOC CD4% count kit, is an easy to perform and rapid CD4 absolute and CD4% counting system, ideal for monitoring HIV/AIDS patients under treatment programs.
The CyFlow miniPOC is a small, fully equipped and all-inclusive flow cytometer constructed specifically to be taken along to patients living in remote areas. The miniPOC can run on a rechargeable battery so that it does not need a regular power supply. Simple sample preparation, touchscreen operation, automated analysis, data saving and the option of printing the data deliver easy handling even under tough conditions.
- CY-S-3033/ CyFlow miniPOC
- 05-8409-d / Sysmex Partec miniPOC CD4% count kit - dry, 20 tests
- CY-S-3091 / Transportation Bag for CyFlow miniPOC
- CY-S-3096 / Battery Pack for CyFlow miniPOC
- CY-S-3099 / Solar Panel for Battery Pack for CyFlow miniPOC
|Light Sources:||30mW, 532nm green solid state laser|
|Optics:||Excitation optic elliptical 15µm x 100µm at 532nm|
|Flow System:|| |
|Dimensions:||L 270mm x W 188mm x H 240mm|