- Who is Sysmex?
- News & Events
- Solution Provision
- Service contacts
- QC & Online Services
- Document Centre
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Sysmex South Africa is dedicated to delivering on-going support inside and outside of the immediate community. We believe in the protection of the environment we live in and work hard to reduce our Carbon Footprint, Waste, Energy Consumption and Pollution both air and water.
Our Environment – Protecting our environment is not only morally sound and socially responsible; it also underpins a sound business practice for Sysmex and demonstrates our care for the community.
- Monitor and control our pollution levels and effect
- Monitor and control waste in order keep this to an absolute minimum
- Provide appropriate, suitable and sufficient training to our employees
- Aim to continually improve our processes and performance in everything we do
- Our Community – Sysmex South Africa has a proactive approach to Corporate Social Responsibility by:
- Supporting local and national charities.
- Yearly donation to an AIDS charity in South Africa Supporting the fight against cancer by taking part in annual fund raising events 2015 Rotterdam Marathon was one of our success stories
Sysmex South Africa - an equal opportunities employer
The aim of our equal opportunities policy is to ensure that all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, employment status (full or part time), gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins or disability.
Sysmex South Africa is proud to have a BBBEE (Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment) status of Level 2.